Wednesday 17 February 2010

No really...who is Raiyan Ali?

Hey =]
This is my first time blogging (apart from Twitter) so here I go! :D

I had this blog idea come into my head randomly one time whilst viewing a friends one, and although I dismissed the idea then, it kept on bugging me like mad for a while *goes insane* until I finally gave in and thought about writing a blog.

Then came the frustration of trying to find a good title of a blog. "Bloggings of Raiyan?" "What goes on in my life?" "Wtf is on my mind?"...so damn frustrating!! So I thought long and hard and got a moment of epiphany when reading this blog about economics (more about my likes later on =]) and saw one (can't remember what it was called though =/). So yeah, that's how I came up with the name!

But anywayyyyy...about me =]

My name is Raiyan (duh), I'm a dude, and I'm in my first year at uni, studying Economics. Why? Coz it's awesome! I like learning about
(amongst various things) how money makes the world go round, and what we do with it, and our general behavior towards it, and how we spend it, and blah blah blahdy blah...

So yeah, I like other stuff like:
-> Basketball
-> Reading books
-> My XBox 360 <3
-> My MacBook Pro <3
-> My iPhone
-> My iPod
-> Halo3
-> Modern Warfare 2
-> Gadgets
-> Tons of other stuff which I shall mention in due course!

As you can probably see, I like my gaming, my Apple products, and I like my technology...It's amazing how we depend on technology nowadays to carry out our day to day doings. Imagine life where machines took over =O

So yeah...that about sums me up. That's me. Raiyan Ali. (Hey, that rhymed!! =D)

1 comment: